Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Poor Lucy

Apparently she wasn't playing "Chutes and Ladders" properly. (She never does)

I just heard Jacob, sounding completely exasperated, saying "Lucy, do it right. Lucy, move 3 squares. Lucy.... you're fired! If you can't play right, you can't play anymore! You. are. FIRED!"

Hahahahaha!

He's probably paying her back for the other day:
She had gotten a new bouncy ball, and he wanted to play with it.
He finally came to Cotton in tears. Not only would she not share- she kept repeating "No Can Do!" So many times that Jacob had to retreat out of pure frustration.

Aaaahhhh... siblings are fun, no?

3 comments:

Dawn Endres said...

hahaha! That's funny.

Patty said...

One of my favorite games, that Aaron loved to play with Tish, was "MooooM!!! Aaron's touching meeeeee!"
and "Let'sseehowmanytimesicanmaketishsqueal!"
To which I was required to say,"Aaron, leave her alone!"
Then we played,"How many times can I get Mom to say,"Leave her alone."
Two children are a handful, three is a full time job, but four is insanity!
Your fun is just beginning!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HEE!HEE!HEE!

Rebecca said...

Love it!! Haha!