And that is if I'm due on the 12th, which I doubt.
I'm keeping it at that date for the "worst case scenario." Lol.
I happen to know the day I ovulated- I KNOW it for sure, and that day would put me due around the 3rd.
Of course, I know that 9 days is really a small difference when you're talking 40 weeks- but I just know he's coming before the 12th. I personally am rooting for Feb 29th! Heehee.
And I'm trying so hard to savor the end of my pregnancy. To love it and treasure it, because I'll never ever feel this way again.
But dammit- I want my BABY! And I want to be able to walk around for an hour without feeling worn out. And I want to be able to bend over, or go more than 20 minutes between potty breaks. And I am outgrowing my maternity clothes- and I refuse to buy new ones with only 60 days to go on the ticker!
I truly do love being pregnant. I complain a lot, but I am still in awe of the whole thing. I love the squiggling, hiccuping, growing larger and more identifiable by the day, little alien growing in my belly. I can rub my tummy and find a leg or a butt pretty easily now- and that is SO cool. Sam doesn't think so- he jerks back and acts pretty freaked out when I touch him! Lol! But soon enough he'll love my touch... and that is something I am very much looking forward to!
In just a couple of hours we're going to meet with the fabulous Chera for a little photo session of me and the kids. How I love to barter!
I've seen lots and lots of Chera's work over the years, and I'm excited that it's finally our turn to be her "victims." ;-)
Have I mentioned how much I love photography? I love that so many people can take the same subject matter (my kids), and all give me such different and beautiful results.
I know I have a problem... maybe I need an intervention... or maybe I'm just a collector...? Yes, we'll go with the last one!
Right this minute, Cotton and Jacob are signing up for spring soccer!
Jacob has been wanting to get back into it for a while, and we missed signing up in the fall.. so YAY! We're very excited!
We were going to let both kids play soccer this year- but for our local league, Miss Thang is a couple of months shy of the age cutoff. :-(
Oh well... I'll be able to manage running them both to practices and games a lot better with a bigger baby in tow, than with a brand new one, anyway.
And Lucy will probably decide very definitely, while watching Jacob this spring, if soccer is something that *really* interests her.
Dinner out with some girls last night- and it was SO much fun!
I've missed you, Shannon! I'm glad we finally got some QT together!
And it was awesome to hang out with Jamie and Nicole, and to get to know Michelle a bit (who doesn't read here that I know of, lol- but she might!)! A night among intelligent and funny women is exactly what I've been needing!
I guess we partied too hard, haha. I feel nauseous and have a headache today. That guy just kept on refilling our darn glasses... ;-)
I think I'm ready to hit the take out box for round 2 of that shizuan beef. Mmmm...
Since Nicole decided to take another path, and stop doing birth photography (which I totally understand, girl), I've been kind of bummed about it- not knowing if I could find someone else, someone who would WANT to be here, and who could help us capture our special day.
Well... I am bummed no more. I am ECSTATIC! Over the moon again!
Remember a looong time ago when I did a boudoir session with Kandi?
Well she has agreed to come and shoot Samuel's birth for us!!! And honestly- I have never felt as comfortable or beautiful in front of a camera as I do with Kandi (and she has already seen me pretty much naked, to boot!). She's just a gorgeous little ball of positive energy, smiles, hugs... I love her. She's actually (forgive me, K) one of those people that is just too wonderful. Flawless. But I can't hate her for it, I love her too much!
She is EXACTLY what I need. And she is super excited to come- which really means a lot to me. ~warm fuzzies~
The Cowboys have their first playoff game tomorrow!
I am so freaking excited and happy and nervous.... I hope my boy Romo worked out all his jitters in Mexico! Lol!
I am still holding out hope that this is the year! (just like I do every year)
Okay- I guess that pretty much sums up the contents of my mind this afternoon. Off to bathe the girl and get her curls into *picture perfect* shape!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
YAYYY!!!! I am SO glad you found someone! I was bummed about Nicole too, and so relieved to find that Lynsey Stone still had an opening for May. Speaking of which, need to mail her deposit....
Anyway, YAY! I can't believe you're almost there.
Wow!! 60 days! I can' hardly believe it! Seems like just yesterday you were getting your BFP! I'm so excited for the big day!
I hope you had a great session today! I bet they are just beautiful! Can't wait to see!
xoxoxox
Ooh, you're gonna have lots and lots of amazing pics so soon!!
I'm glad Kandi can shoot your birth - that way you KNOW you have someone who will do a fantastic job. :D
Post a Comment