Monday, January 29, 2007

Weigh in, week 2

Down 6 lbs from the original weight. Down 3 lbs from last week's "official" weight- which did a lot of fluctuating both directions.
I've been really good all week, with the exception of Saturday.
We attended a birthday party, and then a date night, and went out with friends.
I ate 2 grilled hot dogs, a handful of doritos, potato salad, 2 cups of sprite/sherbert punch, chocolate birthday cake, friend mushrooms, salad with full-fat ranch dressing, a loaded baked potato, a 6oz ribeye, bread with lots of butter, and 2 margaritas.
Then I had 3 glasses of wine at the play.
YUM! I fully enjoyed every bite of it, too!

On, I think Friday, I slid comfortably into a pair of jeans that I was on the verge of abandoning.
My face looks really thin, with the exception of that darned double chin. Lol.
I am definitely getting a little validation and seeing some results. My hard work is paying off! Woohoo!

Oh, and I tied for 8th place in the Biggest Loser contest last week.
I hope to place a little higher this week.
Some of the girls that had a really high loss last time seem to be holding steady, while I'll be reporting another 3 lb loss, which is really quite good!

No comments: