Last night after the 15th time I had sent my son to bed, he responded with "Okay momma. Whatever you say so."
15 seconds later he came back in with an odd smirk on his face and asked "ummm... did I just say that?"
I said "yes, you did." (still chuckling)
He laughs and says "Okay" and went to bed.
Today, I hear my kids arguing over the bathroom.
Lucy yells "No! I want to poo poo."
Figuring this is one of their wierd games, and the fact that she has already pooped today- I ignore them.
5 minutes later she brings me a bucket of liquid. Warm.
"did you pee pee in this bucket?" I ask.
"No." she says certainly.
I sniff it. Eeeeew.
"Lucy. Did you pee pee in the bucket?"
"no." She says again, hiding her face with he hair and walking away.
Yea, she did.
I didn't even know what to say.
Peeing in a bucket is super gross...
But that's really a huge step in the potty training direction...
Also nice aim for someone who is barely out of diapers. Lol.
So I told her: We don't pee in buckets, we pee in the potty. But I am very proud that you didn't wet your panties! (shrug)
Kids.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment