Monday, January 29, 2007

More Jacob-isms

Last night we were racing to Jacob's bedroom to put pajamas on.
The little booger started pushing me so he could get past!

I said "Hey! You're pushing me!"
He replies, very logically "Momma. I HAD to win!"

Then we were picking t-shirts to wear to bed. Among our options is one that says "Yeah, I know. Go to my room."
I read it to him, and he says "Because I always get in trouble."
I asked "Do you get in trouble a lot?"
"Well... sometimes I do. And sometimes I don't."

He was carrying around a shoebox last night, with the lid on. Lucy was chasing him around the house, dying to know what was in his "secret box."
He told her "Lucy- that is for me to know, and you not to figure out."

Poor fella missed school Thursday, and he is still pretty congested and tired today (Monday). I am really hoping he gets to go tomorrow. He loves it SO much now (as does miss Punkin, for the 30 seconds she gets to run in)!
Plus- I can't wait to see what he has to say when I pick him up. Lol!

No comments: