Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow Day!

Yay!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We have officially had that one other snow this year- but I pesonally didn't find it worthy of playing in.
Today we were out in the yard for hours! I don't think the kids have had this much fun in ages!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tasting snow:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snow angels (yes it was pitiful- but how many chances do they get to even try?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lucy had a collection of snaowballs going
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jacob thought we had a snowball war going (he definitely won- I just can't bring myself to pelt my 4 year old with too many snowballs!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: