here are some things from 2006 that I am proud of:
*I put myself out there, I risked being hurt
*I did the right thing
*I told my babies how much I love them every day
*I savored the little moments
*I listened to my son, no matter how long he talked or how many times he started over
*I picked my battles
*I read books, and talked to people, and learned that the best way to "handle" Lucy is to let her be Lucy
*I learned to be away from my son a little, and I survived it
*I learned to sew
*I had people actually pay money, good money, to buy things I made
*I went on a vacation
*I went on dates with my husband, even when I was really too tired
*I took better care of my feet
*I put myself in other people's shoes
*I made new friends
*I kept my house cleaner
*I tried different wines, and learned what I like
*I did a lot of forgiving
*I told my brother how much I love him
*I gave my husband and son some darn good haircuts
*I learned to make tortilla soup
*I learned to make guacamole
*I spared people's feelings, even when I didn't want to
*I caught fish
*I did things that were inconvenient, and made me uncomfortable, to help others
*I supported my best friend
*I tried to be more patient
*I tried harder, just for my husband
*I found new things to love about my husband
*I found new things to love about my kids
*I found new things to love about MYSELF
It seems I had a pretty good year, and life is only getting better!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
I made new friends
Definitely a good thing.
Post a Comment