"Superheroes don't have time to pick up their toys. They have savin' to do!"
~Jacob, age 4 yrs 9 mos
I wish that I would write down every word that comes out of my childrens' mouths.
They really crack me up.
Jacob talks SO much now, about so many random things. He just blows me away with the stuff he knows, and the way his little mind works. He is also learning to argue, negotiate, and reason with us- sometimes it's fun, usually it is not.
And Lucy- I am just happy to hear her talking at all. Every time she says, well- pretty much ANYTHING- I can't help but grin.
"I'm MOMMA's girl!" is a big favorite. We hear lots of "I'm so HONgry" and "I wanna peanut butter sammich" and "Jacob do dat." Oh, and of course, we talk about her "pink superman party" every single day. She also wants to "Stay at school and say 'bye bye momma'" just as soon as possible.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment