

After a thorough check up by Dr. Jacob, she was declared fit...


A boy in love. The grape juice girl long forgotten...

The other boy really likes her too! They chased each other around the house, barked at each other from their crates, and sniffed each other all night.



I think at this point we can honestly say that our family is complete! I was up all night with this crying baby. Poor thing! She ended up in bed with me at around 4AM, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Cotton came home and kinda panicked "Where's the puppy!?" I just pointed behind my back and passed back out. He took her to potty, then brought her "Back to bed with momma." Awww!
Don't get used to it, Vixie. My bed is quite full, thanks. And you-little darling- will weigh 60lbs before we know it! At which point you will not fit nicely sprawled across my neck!
I have to brag a bit: She's got quite the nose on her. This morning after her potty, she sniffed the air, let out a little yelp and ran straight to the pantry, where she promptly tried to climb into the bag of puppy chow! I see a good little hunting dog in the making!
And yes. She is named after a reindeer. She is a Christmas present to the whole family, and I am cheesy as hell. Her brother, who is living quite close to us at Uncle BJ's house, is named Blitz. Short for Blitzen. :-D



2 comments:
Tyler thought she was just precious! He kept pointing and laughing as I scrolled down. One of these days I might have to succumb and get him a dog. :)
So cute!! I love the name Vixen!
Post a Comment