Saturday, December 17, 2005

Crushes...

We all have them, right? I absolutely drool over Bo Bice.
Cotton likes, well... lots of ladies.
Lucy has her absolute fascination with "D'ago." (Diego, Dora's cousin) Maybe that's not a "crush," but it sure is fun to tease Daddy about it! She asks for Diego from the time she wakes up until she goes to bed- and he's only on twice a day! (Sidebar: please keep your eyes open for Diego dvd's and merchandise for this lovestruck toddler! They are hard to find.)
So who was left out? My little man, of course.
Well... not anymore.
You know that precious little Welch's grape juice girl? With the long, dark pigtails? What a cutie.
Well, she was on TV today- pushing her "40 concord grapes in every glass," and Jacob was entranced. When the commercial ended, he says to me "I like that grape juice girl. She's pretty."
Whoa! He has never called anyone pretty (except for me with a nudge from Daddy).
Isn't 3.5 a little young to be scoping out chicks? Every time that commercial comes on, Jacob stops what he's doing to watch her!
My crazy, jealous mom-monster hasn't come out yet! Lol! I guess I'll save that for a "real" girlfriend, and not a crush.

And speaking of crushes- remind me not to tell Cotton when one of his work buddies shows up at my door looking extra hot! Geeez! As if he hasn't been telling me about hot girls he sees, pulls over, or has wait on his table for the past 6 years! :oP
Honestly, I must say, I am thoroughly enjoying this jealous streak, and intend to milk it for all it's worth! Teehee!

No comments: