The kids got exactly what they wanted. I got to buy my sweet hubby lots of good stuff, and he bought me some really awesome gifts, too.
Everyone got along so well, it was a Christmas miracle!
On to the pics:
Jacob's entire Christmas revolved around this blue 4 wheeler. He has been talking about the darn thing since before Thanksgiving! I know he isn't *really* smiling in a single picture- but he was having an absolute BLAST! He was so sweet about giving his little sister a ride, too.
Every time they would stop, she would yell "Ready? GO!" Lol! She was scaring me to death, though. She refused to hold on- little miss daredevil.

I know she looks terrified here, but she is actually saying "Wheeeee!"


And then, of course, Lucy needed her own 4 wheeler. Or as she calls it her "Cycle (sickle)." Yes, that is Dora on it. Of course!

More pictures to come in a few... gotta put this little sleeping baby down in her bed. :o)



No comments:
Post a Comment