Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dr Phil?

So we were getting dressed to go grab a bite the other night. I put Lucy in black velour warm up with a leopard collar. Jacob walks in and says "Momma! Lucy's Dr Phil!" Me: "Huh? Oh yeah?" J: "She's Dr Phil, and she's got a show to do."
Okay. This is wierd for many reasons. I don't watch Dr Phil. Dr Phil doesn't wear black velour or leopard print (that I know of). How does my kid know there is a Dr Phil, and furthermore- that he does a show?

I LOVE having a 3 year old! He says so many things that keep me laughing. "Dr Phil" has had me spontaniously bursting into fits of giggles for 3 days now.

1 comment:

christine said...

ha ha that's funny...maybe he saw the episode of sesame street that dr phil and dr feel were on...