Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think I like 4 month olds!

Or at least this one!
(and I know he's big- but shouldn't he at least fit in a stroller...?)

Sam has gotten much more easygoing in his old age. Hahaha.
Other than "clamping and pulling," life with lil Sam is getting easier by the day.

We ran all over town for the past 2 days, and he DIDN'T CRY IN THE CAR!!!!
This, my friends, is HUGE!

He's also taken a sudden interest in toys, and will sit and holler at them for a while before getting bored/lonely and beckoning me back.

He is going long stretches between nursing. As in, "I get worried and sit down and try to make him eat" stretches. 4-5hrs! And of course, he's sleeping at night, but that isn't new.

He's getting "handsy," which makes life more difficult, lol, but it's also fun and cute.
(It also makes me want to shave my and Lucy's heads!)

He's been riding on my back a lot lately- and that has also made things like cleaning and shopping... umm.... possible!

And he is becoming more tolerant of other people holding him.
He snuggled up to Maria forEVER the other day (but he has always loved her...). And he let Uncle Bonk play with him for a good 10 minutes last night... showing off his big-boy standing skills.

Now for some fun with the doll stroller.
Okay... well *I* thought it was fun. Lucy and Jacob were inwardly rolling their eyes at me. :-P
I honestly thought Lucy would LOVE this...

I was literally saying "LOOK! This is funny! Push your brother!"

It was basically lost on the big kids. But Sam and I had fun!
Isn't that right, Sambo?

5 comments:

Susan said...

That some cute kids you've got there! Sam is so big :) Glad he didn't cry in the car. That calls for icecream.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...what a chub! I think it's funny! I laughed!!!

Chrystyna said...

You're killing me putting Sam in that doll stroller! haha! I'm so happy he's enjoying the car this week. I know that makes life much easier on you!! Can't wait to see you guys again :)

Anonymous said...

Chunka Munka Burning Love! He is SOOO adorable, I can't wait to squish him all over! :D

Great pics!

Rebecca said...

He is a very handsome little dude, that's for sure!!!