I am really, truly blessed in the friendship department.
I never dreamed that at this point in my life, I would love my friends more than I ever have.
I've got a husband and kids now- isn't that all a woman needs?
Well. It's not.
I got by on that for a few years. It was okay.
But this weekend, I'm overcome with love for the women in my life.
What a gift it is to have them all- to laugh with, drink with, bitch to, eat with, raise babies with... and to have them love me... Know the real me, and love me anyway.
I always say "I love my friends." Not because it sounds good, or because I want to look like I have friends (lol). But because I really, truly do.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



4 comments:
I love you! :)
Your friends <3 you, too!! :D MWAH!
Real friends are amazing, i am just finding this out as well and its such a wonderful feeling. Friends Rock! You are such a wonderful women you deserve the best friends ever!
Awww! I love my Krysta!
Post a Comment