Monday, March 10, 2008

...staying in my calm place...

But I am slightly less happy.
My BP has decided to stop cooperating, and I'm officially on bedrest.

I'll keep everyone updated, of course, but not nearly as often.
I need to teach Cotton how to blog, don't I? ;-)
Although he may be too busy shopping, cooking, cleaning, and waiting on me. (I am secretly thrilled at the notion, heehee!)

The baby looks fantastic, and all those annoying contractions have definitely been doing some good.
My cervix is showing plenty of progress. When he does come, we're hoping for quick and easy. Haha. Maybe even painless...? I can always HOPE, right?

Okay- I'm off the computer and headed back to the couch.
At least I'll have some time to catch up on reading!

1 comment:

Sarah Greenman said...

Best of luck with bedrest. I had the same issue just before delivering my son. But it worked - the rest brought my BP way down.