and I think my blood pressure is down, too. My feet certainly look good!
I have absolutely NOTHING to report.
I like the sound of March 12th, though. It just seems like a good day to be born.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
I am so proud of you! Keep cooking little Sam till he is ready to come out.
HUgs!!!!
Congrats Cates Family! Im so happy for yall!. The 12th does sound like a great day. Thats also Cheyennes Bday, how ironic that Cotton and I have the same bday too! Enjoy your new lil one.
You did GREAT!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about the birth, and see photos of Sam, and smoosh his little face and give him tons of kisses.
You rock my friend. You did it! I'm hoping it was EVERYTHING you wanted it to be. Enjoy that precious baby. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment