Sunday, March 16, 2008

My favorite pictures

Wow- I waited too long to empty the camera!
It's so hard to narrow these down and pick a few to share!
I'll put my absolute favorites up for now, and see how far we get!

Mr Sam on Thursday

Jacob's idea of heaven...
I think this basically sums up how Lucy felt at first. Poor princess!Hey! It's me!

My alert little guy! 2 days old!Lucy feeling a bit more comfy yesterday



I don't even know what to say- this is just so cute!

Our guardian angel, Cori. Did I mention that we love her?

VISITORS
I didn't get pictures of everyone, but I tried!

Look out for this bunch...
I only claim 3 of them. Lol. Okay- maybe the little girls, too... ;-)
Uncle BJ has been so excited to meet this kiddo!Sam and Christian
Somewhere I have an identical picture of Jacob with Madison, and a close one of Lucy with Abby. We love our cousins!
Tell me my nephew isn't adorable! 8 weeks old now...



I didn't get a shot of Aunt Tish holding Sam, so this'll have to do...

Aunt G. She's smiling like that for a reason. Lol.
Shelbie glaring at Cotton
Micha! Poor thing- I remember being extremely pregnant!
Payton, looking very ready for her baby brother to arrive
Buddies!
The Carino crew (sorry Shannon, lol)
He wasn't actually crying, just making an awful face
Okay, Sammy needs Mommy!
Later!

3 comments:

Laura Tilley said...

AWW, they are all awesome pictures! and gosh Sam sure is a cutie pie i can't wait to hold him. : )

Dawn Endres said...

Aw! He is just the sweetest baby ever! I wish I could come and visit but, I just know I would get lost. Hope to see you all soon!

Jamie said...

Great pictures. He is so cute. I posted the ones I took on my blog. Can't wait to see him (and you) again.