He is growing like a weed. Among his variety of nicknames- one I use often is "Moose." He gained a whopping 15oz last week! Weighing in at 11lbs, 1oz at his 2 week exam. Wowza. We've been out of newborn diapers forever, and now he's outgrowing clothes already! Slow it down, big boy!
He's still perfect in every way. Strong and healthy, and a fabulous nurser.
He is definitely a little momma's boy. It is rare that he lets me put him down without complaint. Not that I blame him! He was in me for 9 months, being near me just feels right (for both of us!)
And now for the good stuff... as Shannon informed me today: The birth story was lovely, but what everyone really wants are PICTURES! Enjoy...
Now if this isn't the most gorgeous baby!
Pooh #2. In Pooh #1's outfit. Awww...
Little momma has completely fallen into her roll. She holds him like a pro, brushes his hair, gives him his pa-pa, and yells at me any time he bats an eye "MOMMA!!! Baby Sam NEEDS you!"



1 comment:
He is just perfect. I miss him already. Need a Sammie fix.
Post a Comment