The guys are still not. Thank goodness.
Lucy is still coughing like crazy. I called her pediatrician, and we decided to play the wait and see game. It was either that or go get a chest x-ray, which I am just not feeling the need to do.She coughed so badly today that she threw up. 3 times.
Upon seeing her throw up Jacob ran squealing from the room, hiding his face. He is incredibly sensitive to vomit. He stood in the corner of the kitchen, crying and retching, until I made Cotton come and carry him the safety of his bedroom while I got Lucy and the floor cleaned up.
She is taking her breathing treatments like a pro. I think she may even be liking them...? She is all too willing to have one, and will sit and hold the mask on her own face. It's adorable, in a sad kind of way- but I am thrilled that it isn't traumatizing her anymore!
As for me- I had a bunch of crap in my head, then it cleared up yesterday. Then I had a severe sore throat yesterday evening and last night. When I got up this morning my throat felt a lot better, but I was coughing with congestion in my chest.
It's gotten a bit better over the course of the day- so I'm not panicking.
A cold, I can handle. I just don't want any kind of infection or strep or anything that could pose a risk to Baby Sam.
So there is the update- if anyone cares. Lol.
We've been watching lots of Christmas movies.
I am very proud to report that Lucy's favorite happens to be MY childhood favorite.
The classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" She loves it! We watch it every day, which is getting a bit tedious on old momma- but whatever makes her happy. :-)
I'm not sure what Jacob's favorite is. He is pretty into "Shrek the Halls," and of course- Shrek is always good with me!
And speaking of TV obsessions, Lucy has been asking almost daily to watch Scooby-Doo!
I don't even know how she knows who Scooby is- but she loves him! My odd little girl. Lol.
Okay- that's all I've got for tonight. Tuck in friends, it's COLD outside!
9 days until Christmas, and counting...



2 comments:
Aw...What a big girl. Sorry you two don't feel well. Get better soon. I don't do well with the barf either. hehe!
Get well, guys!
Post a Comment