still trucking along.
I've gained 2 more pounds- putting me back at the lowest end of my pre-pregnancy weight. I won't reveal the number, you can just sit and wonder. Lol.
We're measuring right on track.
Sam is incredibly active, and has a good strong heartbeat. He loves to camp out on my spine. He's transverse right now (sideways), but he has 12 weeks to turn, and is active as hell, probably flipping daily- so there is NO reason to worry.
My iron is low (surprise, surprise), but not extremely low.
My blood sugar is high (now don't fall out of your chair on me, lol), but I had a sugary breakfast, and also had lots of party food last night.
We'll just keep an eye on both and recheck in 2 weeks.
I've hit the peeing every 20 minutes phase. Lol.
All in all- great check up. Hopefully Cotton will actually get to meet Cori at the next visit- since he'll be on vaca!~
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment