Goodbye, 2oo7. You were fun:
Jacob started school.
Lucy found a great love in tapdancing.
My tomboy turned into a princess.
My shy baby turned into a talkative clown.
I learned a lot about myself. A LOT.
I was brave.
Cotton and I got past the 7 yr itch, and fell in love more than ever.
We spontaneously did away with our carpet.
The Cowboys went 13-3. Holy crap.
We decided to try to get pregnant, and 3 weeks later we were!
I decided to have a baby at home, and dumped my doctor.
Cotton jumped into this century, and got email and a myspace. Heehee.
I made new friends. And I love them. (I love my old friends, too!)
I don't do resolutions. But here are some of my plans for 2oo8:
Be a great mommy to Jacob.
Be a great mommy to Lucy.
Meet Sam, and be a great mommy to him.
Be everything Cotton could ask for in a wife.
Be a good friend.
Be good to ME.
Read more books.
Try more recipes.
Catch up on the laundry. Lol.
Lose weight. Save money. Recycle. KIDDING.
My philosophy for 2008 is the same as 2007.
ENJOY MY LIFE! ENJOY MY HUSBAND! ENJOY MY KIDS!
Be happy and positive, and treasure all of the gifts I've been given.
We only get so many years to do that- and another one just bit the dust.
Happy 2008 everyone. Thank you for going through it all with me. I have really enjoyed sharing my life- and you all know I'll be here blabbing away for the next year as well! :-P
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



2 comments:
Happy New Year my friend!
I'm glad I have you in my life too. :o)
I loved this post! It definitely reminds you of what's really important!
Happy New Year!
Love ya!
Post a Comment