
To this

Is it just me, or does she look all big and stuff?

Just a cute shot of her on her big day-

---------------------------
Here are some pics from the parties...
First the CEC/Best friends party, looking a little nervous.


That dang mouse scared the hell out of my baby! She was crying and BEGGING to go home for half of the party.
Stupid me didn't take many pictures at CEC at all, once everyone got there and the fun began. :-( I'm hoping Ashlyn and Payton's mommies got something to share with me- I didn't get any pics of Ashlyn, P, or Baby K at all!
Nor did I get any pictures of her lunch party at Grandma's... you'll have to trust me that she had fun.
----------------------------
Then these are from the home/ Daddy's side party. She wanted to wear her Care Bear dress again- YAY! She never likes any of the clothes I make her.
Mmmmm... cupcakes!


And so it's done...
She fell asleep in my arms last night, and I didn't want to put her down. How many more times will I get to snuggle her to sleep? Even if it's 100, it's not nearly enough.
Lucky for me- she seems to be dragging her feet on this "big girl" stuff. She'd much rather be mommy's little baby for now- and that is FINE with me!



No comments:
Post a Comment