
2 weeks later, Payton came into the world

a couple of weeks after that... Abigail

and last but not least, Ashlyn

My beautiful daughter and her precious friends.
I feel so lucky for her to have friends so early in life, and to have had them since birth. The love she has for these girls is amazing. When we were planning a birthday party, she knew just who needed to be there "Ashyn, Peeton, and Abby."
What a wonderful gift!
I could post a hundred pictures EACH of these little angels... over the last 3 years Lord knows we've taken enough.
I am just amazed at how much they have grown, and how special and unique each of them has become.
So... as they are all turning 3- I just wanted to say I love you all, little princesses!
I would say I can't wait to see what you all grow up to be- but that's just not true. Stay little and innocent and perfect just as long as you can, babies!




No comments:
Post a Comment