Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just what you *don't* want to hear

except that it couldn't be any cuter, or funnier!

Lucy was on the phone with Cotton today, and she said "Thanks, Daddy" like 3 times.
I got the phone back, and asked what he kept telling her.
He was saying "I love you, Lucy." to which she replied "Thanks" every time.

So- I had to try it. Of course.

"I love you Baby Girl."
"Thanks, Momma."

So every half hour or so for the entire evening, one of us would tell her we loved her. And she would thank us, every time. Lol.
So cute!

On a slightly more affectionate note- she did say "Best friend, Ashyn" while hugging on Ashlyn today. Aaaaawwwwww....
They are too cute for words.
I can't wait to see if *THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER ON EARTH* got any good shots of their little kodak moment today. Man, they were adorable- beyond adorable- so cute that there isn't a word for it yet!

No comments: