Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Relay pics

We dedicate this walk to a very special CANCER SURVIVOR!!!
The team! (or at least the early shift)
and off we go!

This may be hard to read in the photo, so I'll type it all out below
Our MVP: Brandon Heather
diagnosed: Dec 2006, age 11 mos, stage III Hepatoblastoma
CANCER FREE: age 15 mos, after 7 rounds of chemotherapy and a liver transplant
www.fightforbrandon.com

The campsite


And then- we had a costume contest to get ready for! :-D
As soon as Spiderman put his costume on- he found a soul mate!

SuperBaby prefers the company of DADDY

My cuties

Lots of pics of THE costume, so here ya go...



The SuperFamily takes a lap for the costume contest


and naturally WE WON!!


and last but certainly not least... KEIRA!
I finally got to meet her, 7 long days after her birth day.
Of course- I had to do a little kissin'

Just beautiful....

1 comment:

christine said...

awwwww....how cute!!! love the supermom costume....