So much at once... but don't you worry your pretty little heads about me! I'll pull through. I always do!
I've got a whole house full of love and some of the best friends a girl could ask for. :-)
People are still not de-lurking. Out of 15 readers today, I got 2 comments. Shame, shame. But thanks to Nicole and Rebecca. And Thayer- I figured you out pretty easily!
I'll get the rest of you, my pretties! I am figuring out who is who... one by one! Muahahaha!
Just keep on hiding. ;-)
I'm back on myspace- as a few people already know.
There's a Link down there and to the right...
but you MUST delurk to see that page. I'm all about private this go-round!
Hmmm... what else...?
My in-laws got remarried, after 33 years of marriage. Lol.
Congrats to Ronnie and Connie- although *I* wouldn't have jumped off that bridge again. ;-) (kidding, guys- really!)
Here's a cute little family at the wedding...

and the bride and groom
other than all of the above- things have been relatively boring around here.
Too wet and muddy for the kids to play outside. Gas is too expensive to take them anywhere... (ya know, since we live in BFE and it takes half a tank to get to civilization and back)
So they've been tearing apart the house for a couple of weeks. Weeee... :-P
We've all adjusted to life without Jack pretty well. Especially me. lol.
Fiona is getting round and lazy. I'd guess we're about halfway to baby kitties...
I guess that's it for me!
I'll update soon with something witty and interesting. I just don't have the energy for that today!



7 comments:
was lurking a good idea? I can lurk some more...if the is a good idea!
Lurk all you want, Thayer. Heehee
:oP I commented on the food one already!
Love Lucy's dress in the wedding pictures, did you make it?
Why yes I did! Thank you.
The back is the best part of that one, there are 3 different fabrics, layered ruffles... I'll have to show you sometime. :-)
It's one of my all-time favorites!
(and I already have your IP labelled too) :-P
still waiting on a dress for ashlyn....lol...one like that would be perfect...ha ha....
oh and yes...you do live in bfe!!!
That IS a cute dress!!! And I'm no lurker...well not really...I do comment at times though!
Yes, total BFE! I thought *I* lived pretty far out, geez! ;)
I need to have you make something cute for Keeley sometime! :)
Post a Comment