Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rain, rain... go away

I do realize that we need this rain. Really, I do.

But I am so SICK OF IT!

The kids are camping in front of the TV. The dogs are camping in their crates, because they refuse to go out and potty in the rain.

We made plans to go to the zoo this week... not looking so good.
Of course, Cotton has managed to go fishing- but if we try to go as a family, you guessed it... we get rained out.

The house is looking good- since I have nothing to do but clean it.

I got some craft stuff done, and managed to give myself a couple of big burn blisters with the hot glue gun.

Ugh. I am just bored, bored, and bored some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello..It's Tabitha..Geri's friend. I hope you dont mind but..I'm a aspiring photographer and I also dabble in computer graphics...I hope you dont mind but..I was playing around with some of your pics...I would love if I could use you in a future shoot.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k166/gothic_rose1/boudoir090.jpg

Krysta said...

hey Tabitha. :-)
If by some chance you come back and check this (I don't know how else to get in touch with you)
email me at ringmasterk at gmail dot com,
or you can get my cell # from Geri.

Photography is one of my favorite art forms!