Here they are, walking into school.
This was *spontanious* hand holding, not coached by me at all! I've been seeing quite a bit of this lately, and I love it!
Aren't they sweet in their matching jackets?
Jacob gets a birthday crown!
(and this was his actual birthday FYI)
Faithie says "I have this outfit!"
(Lucy has the one Faith is wearing, too. Lol!!)
Lucy learns about dressing up
And hangs with her new "best friend," Joowia (Julia)
Lucy painting
(I think it's her favorite thing, too- just like big brother)
Jacob plays with his friend and cars
They made some music with a drum and a triangle-
and then these things...
Lucy wasn't too sure about the "freeze dance."
Nobody else was shy, though!
This was such a fun day for all of us!
Jacob was so excited to have me stay at school with him. I was excited to hang out with him, and see what he does there.
Lucy has been dying to stay- so she was happy as a little clam.



No comments:
Post a Comment