Thursday, May 17, 2007

New hair, and my new favorite shirt!



I'm still working on learning how to style it. The hair, that is.
This is the day that my new favorite person- "Hair Amy" cut and styled it for me. :-)

The good news is that she cut off over half my hair (I think), and I can't get it into a ponytail, so that helps with the migraines. Lol.
Oh, and since I have CUTE hair, I feel the need to dress cute and put on make up every time I leave the house now. :-P
Time consuming and tiring, yes- but also VERY good news!

The shirt is very low maintenance. Except for the fact that it's black, and I am scared to death that it'll fade- so it spends more time in the closet than it should.
I am seriously considering going back and getting a back-up shirt. Is that bad?
It's just the most ME shirt I've ever seen in my life. I love it, and I want to keep it for always...

No comments: