Saturday, September 02, 2006

"Bee-sets" and a "Jessie hat"

A girl can't leave home without 'em.
She LOVES those annoying little rubber bracelets that come 12 in a pack. I buy her pretty beaded bracelets, and I even tried to tempt her with a silver charm bracelet the other day- No go. It has to be that particular kind! Oh, and of course, she has to wear all 12 of them at once.
Then I got her this hat on a tip from Brooksy, and she actually wants to wear it. Every. Single. Day. Everywhere we go, with any outfit I put on her.
I think a lot of moms would balk at her get-up most days, but I gotta let her be who she is! The kid cracks me up!






Then she wanted to ride the horsey at the grocery store, in her "Jessie hat"... could she get ANY cuter? I honestly don't think anyone could! (not to be that braggy mom or anything :blush:)






Note to everyone that loves my curly haired little princess...
ANYthing with Jessie the yodeling cowgirl from "Toy Story 2," and jewelry are the top 2 on her list to Santa! And that Jessie stuff is hard to find- so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

She is such a cutie!

Was at the Dollar Tree the other day, they would have the perfect hats for your Jessie & Woody Costumes, even in both colors.