

Fall soccer is upon us!
I've only been looking forward to it since, umm... the end of spring... and now it's HERE!
I sent out my little email to all the parents. We've planned the first practices and the big team meeting...
We've been making calls and dealing with a uniform situation that is just fubar. Why would you NOT be ABLE to have uniforms ready for the first game?
Yes, this is the shop that is run by the same people that make the schedule. The very same ones that only gave out team rosters this week, so that we could contact parents to ORDER uniforms- that won't be ready until after the fist game! AAAaaargh! /vent
Anyway... I think we may have all boys this time. Unless Brynn is a girl- which I have no idea. That name could go either way.
We have our MVP Luke back, along with another Luke, and a Lukas. That'll be fun. :oS
I am really hoping that Jacob remembers everything he learned last season! Just as he was starting to get aggressive, and WANT the ball- the season ended!
First practice is TUESDAY!
Stay tuned for pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment