I swear- they can smell it. Like sharks.
Or dogs, who sense your fear.
I was having a bit of an "off day" today. Just tired, not in the best of moods... Cotton went to work at 8AM and isn't home yet at 10:42PM.
The kids have done nothing but fight, cry, climb, smear rainbow cupcake icing into my carpet (that was shampood FRIDAY!), spill drinks all over the house...
The dog has been out of this world HYPER. The dog walker never showed up today either, go figure.
The cat has actually been very sweet, and out of sight, most of the day. Good kitty.
My point is- any other day, these guys wouldn't be so bad. But they sense it! They KNOW that I can't handle it, so they heap it on! I SWEAR it!
I'm so ready to have some chocolate and go to bed. Tomorrow will be better. It has to!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment