Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sept 1st- a Redneck Holiday

Opening day of dove season!
Woohoo!

Since I am not a redneck- I wasn't all that excited. My favorite part of the day is cute father/son pictures. Lots of those right here!

The "getting ready to leave" shot
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9-01-2005- boy has he grown!
We miss you, Toby (sometimes, lol)!


Cotton (and I'm going out on a limb here, as I haven't researched his bloodlines) is a full redneck. Lol. My son, therefore, is 1/2 redneck. So this is a BIG day for them.
They had tons of fun, they've been twice so far this weekend. I'm sure they'll go twice tomorrow...

Here they are with all of their gear


Jacob has his gun, all ready to go


"show me how you shoot the birds"


"C'mon Daddy! Let's go!"


Papa joined the fun, of course!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(this shot is courtesy of "Pooh's photography." Isn't he getting GREAT?)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Riding in the truck
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess Daddy was hungry? Lol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cotton giggled forever- waiting for me to empty the camera and find this...Niiiice one, Honey.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's the boy in action
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, my precious baby is holding a dead bird. At least it has it's head.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of the cutest and sweetest things Cotton has ever said to me, in 7 years, was as they were kissing me goodbye yesterday.
He said "Thank you for giving me a son to do this stuff with." Awwww! You are very welcome!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Patty said...

You have to read Jacobs version on my blog!