Last night Cotton got a phone call- his buddy had a ticket to Sunday's Cowboy game for him. Watching the Cowboys without me is practically infedelity in this marriage!
Tonight, another buddy calls with a ticket for the TX/OU game tomorrow!
Not only is he going to 2 great football games this weekend, he is weaseling out of the playgroup's family picnic on Sunday! I told him I will be on the lookout for a single daddy to hang out with.
Lucky Jerk. ;o)
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
woo hoo! I'll see cotton at the game/fair tomorrow (today really, it's 2;30 a.m!). Mine is going to a hockey game tomorrow... I hate sports..have I mentioned that? He always get box seats and suites, I pass - he goes and ends up taking one of my banking buddies with him instead!
Post a Comment