Friday, October 07, 2005

How much am I loving this weather?

Almost as much as I love Lucy's pink fuzzy bear coat- Which it was cold enough to wear last night! Add a Cookie Monster toboggan and you get *ultimate cuteness*!!
Don't you just wanna smooch those rosy cheeks?




Last night, the thermometer said 63, but it was windy and COLD! I am so excited, fall has finally arrived!
I took the kiddos out to the park yesterday afternoon, dressed in warm-up suits, and we had to leave. Their poor little teeth were chattering! When we went out a couple of hours later to walk- we went well prepared. All of the little sweaters and boots are moved to the front of the closet. Hopefully the shorts and tank tops are gone for good- but this is Texas after all. My prediction is- we'll hit 90 again the middle of next week! ;o)

1 comment:

christine said...

me want cookie....