It feels like we just finished with Jacob, and now Lucy wants to learn. Training a 1 1/2 year old is uncharted waters for me. Jacob was like 2 3/4 before he started using the potty (and learned within just a couple of days, might I add!).
Lucy has this lovely new habit, though. She strips naked, and poops on the floor. The process takes 30 seconds from start to finish. Seems to me that she doesn't like to be dirty, and she knows when she's gotta go.
So we have been sitting her on the potty, and tonight she actually peed in it! After I whooped and hollered and clapped and danced around the bathroom, she didn't want to get off the pot! We sat there and talked, and called Daddy to brag, and brushed her teeth. She was off and on for about an hour, made just a couple more sprinkles, and then I dragged her kicking and screaming to put a diaper on for bed.
I am certainly not one to push her to potty train this early. I honestly don't care if I have to change her diapers for another 2 years. However, if Lucy is ready to make this step- I won't hold her back. We will keep on trying, and see what happens!
I'll keep you updated! ;o)
(By the way- yes, I took pictures. Of course. But I won't be posting them here, Lol!)
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment