Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What a weekend!

Whew! Can we say hectic?
It is Monday night, and I am finally sitting down and thinking "Damn, I am TIRED!"
Cotton left for a fishing trip on Friday, only to have his truck break down 100+ miles from home. Saturday evening and even a little bit of Sunday morning (til about 12:30 AM) was spent picking up my dear hubby and bringing him home.
We did get a lot accomplished while he was gone! The kids are now the proud owners of MATCHING Christmas outfits. That's right, they will match for the Christmas cards. Call me dorky, I don't care. We won't even discuss how much that clothing store made off of this momma for those adorable matching duds! ;O)
We also made our way to Flower Mound, and visited the pumkin patch, with the Brooks girls.
Not only did I get a few good pictures of both kids, but I got great pictures of Lucy's bandana outfit! Yay!
You see, I paid more than I normally would for this outfit. It was handmade just for Miss Baby Lu (and therefore cannot be exchanged). Sadly and surprisingly, it just *barely* fits her skinny little behind- so we had to take pictures in it ASAP! Mission accomplished!
So- my darling angels spent about 8 or so hours in the car on Saturday... and they were ANGELS! I am so proud of them. What darling children I have- really! Very minimal squabbles and fits. Thanks, guys! Mommy loves you both!
Sunday we watched the Cowboys win in OT. Man, I cannot take all these nail biters. We had better go to the Bowl this year- I've earned it,All the fans have!
Thenwe had to go visit poor Grandpa in the hospital.
Hurry up and get well, would ya? I'm tired of worrying about you!
Lucy finally decided to call Gramma and Grandpa by their names, sort of. One of them is "Papa" and the other is "Papoo," not sure which is which. She's not sure yet, either. Lol! I don't think they really care, actually! ;o)

And now, the pictures aren't loading. Greeeaat. I'll work on it tomorrow. Like I said- I'm TIRED!

No comments: