Thursday, September 29, 2005

What do these shoes say to you?



Do they just scream *FRUMP!* ?
To me, they scream COMFY! They even have double-pillo insoles. Aaaaah... and they slide off the instant I hit the door, easily. Because I freaking hate to wear shoes (or pants, but that's another post entirely)! They are like squishy, pillowy, winter flip-flops. And I do love me some flip flops! ;o)
Am I just going too far over the soccer mom line? Should I rush back and return them this very instant? Or should I make my feet happy?
(btw, they are suede- it's kind of hard to tell in the pic...)

3 comments:

christine said...

um i would say comfy yet frumpy"ish"...girl you have seen my shoes...so i can't talk...i have some almost like that...well some birks...but nonetheless...they look exactly like that!!!

Carole said...

I say go for it girl! Nothing worse than a pair of shoes that hurts! Doesn't matter what they look like!

Anonymous said...

I'd wear them. Um no offense but most people don't look @ your shoes when they see you Boobilicious.
Ask Adayn