I am so freaking tired.
Got up, paid bills. Went to the store, printed pictures while the kids punched buttons on the machine. Went to lunch with the girls, and had 5 hyperactive preschoolers running wild around our chairs while trying to enjoy our food. Took Jacob to the potty 3 times in one hour. Cruised over to Starbucks, the kids pretty much trashed that joint, but at least I got a machiatto. Got gas (only $2.66/gal- WooHoo!), got my oil changed, paid another bill, finished up grocery shopping. Came home, kids trashed the house and squabbled endlessly while I paid one last bill, called the bank about a transfer, and then tried to tidy up.
Jacob ruined his TV with a bottle of 409. Lucy has a cold. We are already broke less than 24hrs after the direct deposit. There is black eyeliner all over my walls, and cookie crumbs all over my carpet.
All I want is to curl up on the couch with some snowballs and Harry Potter. But Jacob won't go to sleep, and I don't want to share!
Boohoo. Poor little me. I told you it was a circus.
~and wtf are you talking about, Micha? I can spell! ;o) ~
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
Yeah, it sounds like a circus! Very well orchestrated...How many rings do you have again??
But, you had fun with your girlfriends,right? so, that's all that matters...You're $$'s gone, but we're still here!
Alright, Michelle can't read my blog anymore! Lol! You are the one person that catches every one of my *very few* spelling mistakes!
After the day I had, I am *DEFINITELY* allowed to misspell one word! :pouts:
HAHA! You knew I couldn't resist!
Post a Comment