I was fully engrossed in The Half Blood Prince all day yesterday. Until about 2 AM to be exact. Now, I have about 1/4 inch left to go, and I don't want to read it. I don't want it to be over.
I devoured the first 5 books end to end, in the span of a week. Then I waited over a month for this one... and I just can't say goodbye. I have become a Potter Fanatic.
I am going to Blockbuster tonight to rent the movie. I got the second 2 from Blockbuster online, but not the first. (Yea- thanks Blockbuster! Cause I surely didn't have them in my Que that way) So, tonight I will start the Potter movie fest- once Cotton is done with football of course.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
ha ha...i bet you still haven't watched it....!!!...that's okay...as soon as the new movie comes out we need to let the hubbies baby sit and we can go OUT to watch a movie...ha ha
another loyal potter fan!!!!
Post a Comment