Thursday, September 15, 2005

Grrr...MEN!


So Daddy picked the extra kiddo up last night, and she was tired and hungry:
We were going to the in-laws for dinner, so I was trying to tide the kids over with peanut butter and crackers. she took about a 30min afternoon nap (and a 2hr morning nap!), and I didn't want to give her another one, and have her up all night for him. Sure, it would've made my life easier to let her sleep all day, but it's not always all about me! ;o)

Mom picked her up today, wondering why I kept her child awake all day yesterday, and only fed her crackers ALL DAY LONG!
Good Lord! Do we really have to communicate with men? I should've just pinned a note to his t-shirt, like teacher did in elementary school.
:sigh:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You should know by now that men don't listen. He's just so worried about his little girl! Hee hee. And for the record; I totally didn't think you were mis-treating my kid; just thought maybe she was sick or something! Luv ya!