But I don't have much to report.
I just changed Lucy into her 2nd outfit of the day, at noon. Silly me- I left a can of coke on the kitchen counter, thinking that since she's only 2 feet tall, it would be safe. Ha!
I have had anextra kiddo for the past couple of days, and I still don't have any wild stories to tell. I even took the 3 of them to McD's, and it was completely uneventful. Maybe I should change my blog to "welcome to my ho-hum life!" ;o)
Lunch with the girls tomorrow- maybe Payton will eat another sopapilla. She's bad about that.
Oh, some very exciting news: My frog reappeared. I had 2 fire bellied toads in an aquarium, then there was only 1 for days. Last night I looked in, and there were 2!
Maybe the other one was hiding under the moss or something... laying eggs? I seriously thought the bigger frog ate his friend. What a relief! (although I kinda wish they would both die, I am sick of catching crickets. Yuck!)
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
"I seriously thought the bigger frog ate his friend"........sometimes that really happens!!!!!!!!!
Me.........
Post a Comment