Friday, September 23, 2005

I miss my baby...

Not Jacob, not Lucy. My other baby. My little Kodak. I am lost without it.
:o(
I loaned it to my sister inlaw, and I haven't been able to get it back yet. :sob: How can anyone go through life without a camera? I am on day 3 and it is KILLING me!
There is so much I want to write about (like my new niece), but all these stories are much better with pictures.

A quick update, and preview of things to come:
FRIENDSHIP: Lunch with the girls yesterday. I love having a group of girlfriends, it rocks. And they are teaching me a lot about myself... just something I've been pondering.
BABY KELSIE: She is here, as of Tuesday, 2:15ish- and she is perfect. I am completely infatuated with her! Pics soon to come...
RITA: I admit it, I am scared. Not panicking, but scared.
PLAY KITCHEN: Musings and cute pictures... gender labels, and dad's reaction...
COSTUMES: The kids finally have some, Cotton and I are still undecided. What are they? You'll find out soon enough! ;o)
NEW PLAYGROUP: Will we go? I think it will be an 11th hour decision... I'll let you know.

I know you are riveted now! Lol!

3 comments:

christine said...

excuse me...did anyone give you permission to be out galavanting around with other girls...ha ha ha..jk...you know i'll always love ya...and hell...i know nobody can take my place...now whether that is a good thing or a bad thing...only you can decide....

Anonymous said...

Shoot! Told you you'd learn something is you stuck around and paid attention! (payed!) haha!
Rita made landfall a little while ago.. I had a hurricane party! A friend is over, and we're having a blast! Why do we keep looking out the window??

Anonymous said...

I meant "if you stuck around"..............!