The crispness of the air, the gold and red leaves, tossing a sweater on in the evening, while the kids run and play outside. :sigh: I cannot wait.
My house is already decorated for Fall. Pumpkins and scarecrows and even a cornucopia. It makes me happy to see those things, it gives me hope. A sweeter season is on it's way.
I cannot wait to dress Lucy in long sleeved dresses, with tights and boots! I can't wait to see my guys all handsome in jeans and sweaters, and before too long- TOBOGGANS!
Pumpkin farms, trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving... I just can't wait. And the ever nearing excitement of Christmas!
A few pictures of my "pumpkins" in autumns gone by...

Note the pumpkin under my shirt! Ha ha!
Wow! Was she really that tiny a year ago?
Daddy's little Punkin'
How can it officially be fall, and still be 100 degrees? It's just not fair!



1 comment:
okay...no you didn't pull out the cornucopia....
Post a Comment