Monday, December 28, 2009

Quote of the day

thanks to Uncle Bonk, who got Jacob a Woody doll and blanket for Christmas. (and I have to also thank him for the giggles that have ensued every time Jacob says "Where is my Woody?" or "I want to play with my Woody!" etc, etc... )
I am very mature, as we all well know.

So Cotton and Jacob were in the truck today, and Jacob declares that Woody is wearing a certain kind of boots: "These are called shit-kickin' boots." And Cotton, through his laughter, asks "Who told you that?" and the blame falls on... ...(drum roll please)... ... ... MOMMA!!!!

In my defense, it wasn't something I *told* the *child*, it was overheard in a conversation between my husband and myself. And I used it properly. "I told your parents Jacob wanted some boots for Christmas." What kind of boots? "Shit kickin' boots."

No comments: