Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I scream, you scream

Okay... nobody actually screamed. lol.

We grabbed an ice cream cone on the way home from dinner tonight (what can I say, I was a very good girl today), and Babygirl asked if they could eat them on the bench in the front yard.
That was too much cuteness for Daddy to bear, so he grabbed the camera and got after them.



Mmmmmm.... (Cotton made me stick the baby in the shot, hehe- I think I'm rubbing off on him)(please excuse my daughter. We are learning to sit nicely in a skirt, but what can I say? She's 4!)


you don't even want to know what I was doing in the front yard to get the kids to smile!

I was sitting in the backseat with Sam, as is my normal spot when Cotton drives. (I may or may not have mentioned this, but the wee one HATES the car. If he can play with mommy, he handles it slightly better)
Anyway- I was in the backseat eating MY ice cream, and Sam was watching me very intently. Then he starts smacking his lips at me.
Before I know it, he is making little noises that I am certain meant "Gimme some of that!"
HA! At the ripe old age of 3 months, he's figuring out food.
Cute as that may be- he is in for a wait. I fully intend to hold off on solids until he's 6 months. Now, if he shows every sign of being ready, and he gets more persistent in really wanting them- I will give in. But he's not ready yet. So we wait.

A couple more shots, courtesy of Daddy's photography ;-)

the outfit Sam has one was worn many many many times by Jacob. It was one of our favorites.


1 comment:

Maria's Space said...

Oh my God. They are too cute. Look at those cheeks.