Thursday, June 19, 2008

My curls

I've had impossibly straight hair my entire life.
They say that pregnancy can chagne things like hair, eyesight, etc...
Well- I was pregnant a few times and that didn't happen to me!

But then, a few weeks after Sam was born- I was sitting and watching Jacob's soccer practice. Afterwards Cotton told me how he saw a beautiful girl with curly hair and wondered who she was. Then he got closer and was all "OMG that's my WIFE!"
I laughed it off as a fluke.
But then a couple of times, when i would quickly brush my hair after a shower and then rush about my business- I noticed something different.
After swimming the other day, my friend Stacey said "I really like your hair that way!" and I laughed. I had just been swimming, and there was not a brush around for miles.
But I made Cotton snap a picture of my curls- for the record. And here they are, in all their weirdness!

I give you ME. WITH CURLS! eek...


They really are kinda cute. I have no idea what to do with them (aside from the straightening iron, hehe). And I wonder how long they'll stick around...

1 comment:

CNH said...

I have the exact same hair and have since Noah was born.

Are we some sort of weird separated at birth sisters!? Apparently twins DO run in my family! HAHAHA!