Thursday, June 19, 2008

the family goes for a swim


I didn't get a lot of pictures of the big kids. They were all over the place, and I mainly let Cotton chase them while I tended to the baby.




These kids behind me were in SO MANY of our pictures!
The best part about swimming is how tired it makes kids. Lol.
The itty bitty was completely exhausted after a while, and Daddy rocked him to sleep. Awww...

I am so mature.
I didn't pose him like this, I swear. But I did laugh my head off and grab the camera!
(and how sweet are those lips?)
All together now... Awwwwwwww..........

2 comments:

Laura Tilley said...

Oh my gosh those are so darn cute! I so love the one think you know what one i am talking about. Dang girl Sam is such a cutie pie! You have a Beautiful family.

Maria's Space said...

He is too cute, even if he is giving me the finger.