Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Sam is 3 months old!!!

Happy 3 month birthday, chubbalove!
At 3 months old:
You Smile a LOT.
You Coo and squeal- squealing loudly is your new favorite thing.
You have rolled over a few times, back to front.
You are batting at toys with your hands, and love to rub my hands with yours.
You grasp your own hands and rub them, concentrating hard. lol.
You hate riding in the car.
You adore Lucy, and smile just at the sound of her voice.
You are mesmerized by Jacob, and really want to figure him out.
You love to be held by your brother and sister, and demand to be held by mommy most of the day.
Daddy is the most fun, of course.
You drool a lot, and my be teething. I'm not convinced, though.
You think "this little piggy" is funny!
You've had lots of mommy milk, and a couple of ice chips. One bottle.
You love to be worn in a wrap. It calms you and puts you to sleep quickly.
You like your swing, it's the next best thing to being held.
You talk while you're nursing, and when I giggle, you grin and let all the milk run out of your mouth.
Youarethisclose to laughing. You've half giggled many times, but just won't let loose!
You smile when mommy kisses your chubby cheeks, and melt my heart every time.
You have already brought so much joy into our lives, and I already can't imagine life without you in it...

Mommy loves you!
My happy boy

He celebrated with a few of his cute little friends (okay, we were at a playgroup- whatever. same difference :-P )

Pretty little Mackenzie- who also turned 3 months old today! Isn't she sweet?
And Michelle's Jaxson, who thought it was prime napping time, what with all the noise and kids running wild. lol.
Sam was wide awake. Obviously. Hahaha!

all of these pictures were taken by Mac's mommy, Chrystyna. I have a few more in my camera- so I'll add those soon. :-)

1 comment:

CNH said...

That last one literally made me LOL!!!

He's precious and I can hardly believe it's been 3 months already!