Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yawn!

Who knew that creating a person was so TIRING!?

I am plum exhausted, all the time. Yes. I said plum.

I keep saying "Today I am just going to rest." I say it every day.
But I never DO it!

I have like 4hrs of DVR'd shows to watch. I have knitting to practice. I have baby bedding and 3 Christmas dresses to make.
Sitting on my butt for a few days is a good idea.
But I can't manage to do it. Darnit. Maybe next week. HA!
Maybe not. We've got" everyone is out of school" playdates, Thanksgiving feast at Jacob's school (did I mention I am in charge of the TURKEY?!?!), the real Thanksgiving at the IL's, and then company that evening here (which entails me cooking again)... aaaaaahhhh.... The life of a hugely-pregnant-but-still-has-a-long-way-to-go mother of 2.

I'm working on my diet diary for Cori. That's fun. I just ate some cookies, and I don't want to admit to them. And I've been GOOD today. And I only had like 4(dozen). Plus my dinner is in the microwave- I wasn't hungry. :-P
Maybe I'll have that in a bit- as soon as Cotton gets here and I get to start Greys.

Sam is starting to kick really hard! I can feel it EASILY with my hand. Cotton and the kids have all felt him now too, which is awesome. The only teeny little draw back is the kicking of the bladder: He kicks my bladder *WHAM* and I have to double over or just flat out pee myself. Good times.

Okay- nothing more to add. I have more to say, but I'm tired and a wee bit hungry. And my space bar is sticking and driving me b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Okay, maybe Just one last thing- for Summer, because her baby is due on my birthday and that alone would have made me lubb her:

BLUE TWINKIES


;)

(you like that don't you? lmao)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, I needed that laugh! Yes, I like, no, make that LOVE that! :)